Scholarship Sponsored by:
ALABAMA VETERINARY MEDICAL FOUNDATION (ALVMF)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION AND GUIDELINES
The Alabama Veterinary Medical Foundation Scholarship is awarded to one (1) Veterinary Technology Distance Education student. This scholarship is awarded Annually.
- Student must be full-time status in an AVMA accredited Veterinary Technology Program.
- Student must be a citizen of the State of Alabama.
- Student must have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Student must demonstrate a financial need for the scholarship.
- Student must complete and submit the scholarship application by the application deadline.
The Alabama Veterinary Medical Foundation Scholarship is in the amount of five hundred dollars ($500). The scholarship may be used for payment of tuition, fees, and/or textbooks.
The recipient of the Alabama Veterinary Medical Foundation Scholarship shall be selected by the AVTA Scholarship Committee and announced at the AVTA Annual Fall CE Program.
A completed application form should be typed and submitted by email or U.S. Mail to:
The deadline for applying for the
Alabama Veterinary Medical Foundation Scholarship