Scholarship Sponsored by:
ALABAMA VETERINARY MEDICAL FOUNDATION (ALVMF)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION AND GUIDELINES
The Alabama Veterinary Medical Foundation Scholarship is awarded to one (1) Veterinary Technology Distance Education student. This scholarship is awarded annually.
- Student must be enrolled (full-time status) in an AVMA accredited Veterinary Technology Program
- Student must be a resident of the State of Alabama
- Student must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Student must demonstrate a financial need for the scholarship
- Student must complete and submit the scholarship application by the application deadline
The Alabama Veterinary Medical Foundation Scholarship is awarded in the amount of five hundred dollars ($500.00). The scholarship may be used for payment of tuition, fees, and/or textbooks.
The recipient of the Alabama Veterinary Medical Foundation Scholarship shall be selected by the AVTA Scholarship Committee and announced at the AVTA Annual Fall CE Program.
A completed application form should be typed and submitted by email ATTN: AVMF Scholarship Committee to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applying for the Alabama Veterinary Medical Foundation Scholarship is October 1st.